Why have a Complaints Policy?
We recognise that we occasionally fail to meet your expectations and we feel it is important to have a formal procedure in place to ensure any complaint is met with the correct response from us.
We do not believe in operating a ‘blame’ culture and we want to work with you to rectify any problem and prevent it happening again.
What will happen if I complain?
If we receive a complaint from you we will:
- Listen to what you have to say
- Apologise where necessary
- Implement a mutually agreeable remedy - this could be a remake, rework, credit etc
- Look for a way to prevent the situation arising again
- Call you within a week after the complaint has been actioned to ensure you were happy with the outcome
- Log the complaint
- Review the complaints monthly (internal SBO audit)
- Call you if there are any patterns i.e. bites always high, contacts missing, crowns not fitting – to ensure that both SBO and yourself are working to create the best restorations.
How should I complain!
The best way to advise us of a problem is to call, however in some situations it may be best to write to us either by regular post or email to email@example.com.